Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hugo Movie Companion

                                                      

     Hook! :(p12)

"It all began with A Trip To The Moon. I can't remember exactly when I first saw the mesmerizing 1902 film by Georges Melies, but I was very young. I grew up in the East Brunswick, New Jersey,the oldest of three kids. I loved to draw and watch monster movies."

                                                          Recommendation

I recommend this book to all kids that enjoy reading. This book has a lot of illustrations, and very little text in each chapter. With each illustration there are little captions to go with it. The book is about an orphan named Hugo. Hugo works inside a big clock in the train station, so the clock keeps on moving. This book takes place in a train station. Hugo needs to fixes his father's automaton, will he be able to do it? The best part is at the end, you will have to read it to find out! 


Recommendation By:Kimberly Ceremuga
Written By: Brian Selznick
Photography By:Jaap Buitendijk
 Genre:Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment