Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Dollhouse Murders


Hook
“Amy shook her head. ‘I’m going to play detective and find out for myself. I know the year they died -1952- and I’m going to go through the obituaries in the Claiborne News
for that year and see what I can learn. It was an unusual accident, maybe there’ll be a news article about it, too. Want to help me look?” (pg.47)


Recommendation
Have you ever felt so scared you thought you were going to scream? We have when reading this book. When Amy saw a light in her dollhouse she got from her grandmother she started screaming! Then she heard a soft moan like a doll crying. We enjoyed this book because it was suspenseful and creepy at times. This story is about a dollhouse that is haunted by a murder’s past we recommend this book to people who can handle gruesome stuff.

By Matt and Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment