Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

No Right Turn




The Hook

"I heard the gunshot and I knew what happened even before I made it downstairs to dads office. I knew what he'd done."[page 1]
"I walk into the house after school drop my junk by the door. I about jump out of my skin."
[page 9]

Recommendation
Have you ever been in a situation when you were terrified? If so what did you do? If you haven't put yourself in Jordan's shoes. He heard a loud noise from his dads office. Jordan was terrified of the noise because he didn't know what it was. The noise sounds like a gunshot so Jordan goes down stairs to dad's office to find out what happened. Jordan's terrified because he hopes nothing happened to his dad.I met this author and he gives you a lot of details and you can visualize what's happening. This is a very suspenseful book. It's a great book I think you should all read it!

WARNING SOME HARSH LANGUAGE.
Some other books that you should read by this author is Stuck In Neutral,Cruise Control,and Inside out.

By Adeline Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment