Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

House Of Robots


Hook

“This is not good. I guess Mom goofed up.  The E I know is gone.  I think I might start crying. Then E wiggles his goofy eyebrows and says,” Yo- I’m just messing with you, bro.”  “You’re okay?” I ask, goose bumps exploding all over my arms.  “Never better, Sammy.”

 

Recommendation

Did you ever want a new brother? Well Sammy did not. On top of that it was a robot. Soon after his mom built E a black van starts trailing them.  He thought having a robot for a brother was the worst thing ever until E got stolen.  Then one day after school Sammy gets a box on his porch full of E’s parts!  Will Sammy ever find the thief? Or when his Mom fixes E will it just keep happening? Read house Of Robots by James Patterson to find out what happens next.

 

Other books by James Patterson

I funny series

Middle School series

Treasure Hunter series

 

By: Jason Orenstein

Author: James Patterson

Genre: Realistic Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment