Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Strange Case Of Origami Yoda


Hook

 

“Maybe I was being stupid, but I did believe. Something was going on here that was bigger than a hoax, and I wanted to be a part of it whether it was magic or luck or the force or whatever.  And I decided that even if Sara said no, I’d rather be on Dwight’s side than Harvey’s. Dwight is weird, but I guess I’ve started to like him, and I hated to let him down. Somehow I didn’t mind letting Harvey down at all. “I’m going to do it,” I said. “Now I mean. I’m going to ask her right now.”

 

Recommendation  

 

Have you ever needed help and nobody was there? Well for tommy and the gang Origami Yoda was always there to help.  The weird kid Dwight made him and supposedly he can use the force.  So Tommy makes a case file to see if Origami Yoda can really use the force or if it is all just a hoax. It includes lots of different accounts from different people. Can Origami Yoda really use the force or is it all just a clever joke played by Dwight? Read ‘The Strange Case Of Origami Yoda’ by Tom Angleberger to find out more.

 

 Other books


 Origami Yoda series

 

 

By: Jason Orenstein

Author: Tom Angleberger

Genre: Realistic Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment