Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Beacon Street Girls Ready! Set! Hawaii


Ready! Set! Hawaii!
Beacon Street Girls

“The Hook”

Ma Cherie Sophie,
Bonjour from Hawaii! I’m so lucky my dad is a travel writer! Except[my dad] has the flu so he will be spending most of the trip in the infirmary. I know I’ll be writing tons since I’m helping him out with his assignment(after I write this postcard I need to research endangered species in Hawaii!). I’ll find time to send you a longer letter when I get home. I miss you!
Au Revoir,
Charlotte (pg.57)



Dear Scott
Turn your phone on! I tried to call and I know you won’t get this stupid postcard for like a week ,but anyway, Dad is getting married. NOT A JOKE!
Later,
Ave (pg.208)


Recommendation
Need a tour guide? What about a cruise around Hawaii. If you do this is the book for YOU! This book is a book full of fun and facts. It goes on a wacky adventure around Hawaii. Charlotte's Dad is a travel writer for Family Vacation and has just found out he has been assigned to write about the Teen Cruise Around Hawaii. Avery's Dad from Colorado comes and suprises Avery by bringing his new girlfriend who Avery really does not like. When she sees Andie she thinks her whole trip is going to be terrible. When her Dad propoes to Andie she thinks her life is going to get a lot wrose because of Andie. Avery does not like Andie because she wants her Mom and Dad back together. So if you like stories like this you are going to the the Novel.



Recommend By: Sydney Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment