Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Evermore by Alyson Noel



THE HOOK
‘‘And that’s exactly why I need you to stay away from Damen. Because his ability to charge my skin with his touch, and silence the world with his voice is a dangerous temptation I cannot indulge. I won’t risk hurting my friendship with Haven. And I can’t risk getting too close.’’ [Page 34]


Recommendation
Have you ever been embarrassed? Well I have! I was in school and I didn’t want any one to know who I liked. Somehow one of my friends found out. If you haven’t been in a situation like this, then put yourself in Ever Bloom's shoes. One day she went to school and didn’t want anyone to know she liked the new kid. However one of her friend's found out. The rest of the day she wouldn’t look at him. Everbloom and Damen start talking and then they become friends. If you want to see how Ever Bloom reacts to the relationship they start you have to read the book for yourself.

Recommended by Adeline Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment