Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shiloh


"The Hook"

"I'm About halfway up the road along the river when I see something out of the corner of my eye. Something moves. I look, and this dog-white with brown and spots-not making any noise, just slinking along with his head down, watching me, tail between his legs like he's hardly got the right to breathe." (page 3)

"Recommendation"

Have you ever had a dog or may be getting a dog? Well, when Marty Preston comes across a young beagle, it's love at first sight. And some trouble, too. Soon Marty finds out that it belongs to Judd Traver who drinks too much and has a gun. It's bad news for Marty. Will Shiloh stay with Marty or go back to Judd Traver? Read this book to find out for yourself!

WARNING: This book contains mild language and violence!

By Nicholas Colegrove

No comments:

Post a Comment