Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Wait Till Helen Comes




HOOK

“I saw her mom, she was talking to a ghost, she called her Helen.” ‘Your being ridiculous Molly there’s no such thing as ghosts.” ‘I can’t believe you don’t believe me I hate you.’ I ran up to my room where Heather was sitting on her bed crying and screaming. All I heard was I can’t believe Helen left me in the pond.” “So there is a girl named Helen ,is she a ghost.” “No she’s not and stop following me I saw you today spying on me in the graveyard.” ‘I wasn’t spying on you I was trying to protect you’. ‘Well I don’t need your protection.’ Then she ran out of the room and screamed’ Helen’s coming for you and Michael.’ Everyone thought things couldn’t get worse but they do when Helen comes!”(page45)



Recommendation

Have you ever felt like something’s watching you? Well, I know who does. Molly feels like that every day. She feels watched by Helen all the time. Molly and her brother love to explore the woods. But when there step sister starts talking to a ghost everything changes. Read this book and it will take you on a journey of bone chilling ghost stories and everything that comes together for an amazing ending. I also recommend Deep and Dark and Dangerous by the same author.

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Blog by: Julia C.
Book by: Mary Downing Hahn

1 comment: