Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Big Adventures of Majoko




“The Hook”
(Hint Majoko is a witch)
“Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-joko!? ‘Yep! Did I scare you? I look pretty good don’t I? I was watching this vampire movie on TV and thought I’d transform into one. I can change you into one to if you want? ‘No, uh … I’m ok.’ ‘Hey let’s go to the vampire mansion in the world of magic.’ ‘The what? ‘ I want to meet a handsome vampire. ‘No way! I’m not going!!! ‘Don’t worry as long as we pretend to be vampires none of them will try to suck your blood”. (page 9)

Recommendation
Do you want a new fun book to read? Well if you do this book is right for you. BUT only if you can handle it! In the first book Nana stepped on her diary and fell in! In this book you can visit the good grade apple tree orchard. The grade that is on the apple you eat, that is the grade you will get on you next test. Choose wisely!
Blog by: Eliza B.
Author: Tomomi Mizuna
Genre: fantasy / Graphic Novel

1 comment: