Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Larry the King of Rock and Roll




Hook:
“I must have been out of my mind tired last night! This bridge really stinks big time! I could feel my face getting hot the way it does when I’m angry. Now when I look back I probably should have counted to ten or whatever people do to stop themselves from blurting out there hurt feelings but I didn’t. Instead I rushed into that room looked at Tom and screamed, ‘On your best day you couldn’t write something that good! I wrote it!’ Oops! I knew as soon as I saw both Tom’s and Cathy’s faces that they were completely weirded out to know I was the one who finished the song, even worse, they were stunned that I was mouthing off like the hothead I am. Larry You talked! I guess they were so astonished because what I haven’t mentioned before is I’m their dog.” (page 6)
“It’s an invitation to for me and Larry to perform in two weeks at a state dinner for the president and the first Lady… ‘You can’t go to the white house because of a scheduling conflict? ‘What else could be happening on March 3rd! It’s Cathy’s birthday and her party.”(page. 97)
“ Ha the truth is all dogs can talk and have plenty of opinions and ideas but are so much smarter than men and women that they refuse to talk so they can continue to be pampered by stupid humans like you!”(Page 147)

Recommendation:
Have you ever had a dog who can sing let alone talk! Well Larry can! But when it comes to a war between dogs and humans and coming back to the family he loves will he stop thinking about himself? Find out yourself in Larry the king of Rock and Roll!

Book by: Iris Rainer Dart and Joyce Brotman
Blog By: Madison H.
Genre: Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment